2 Issues with this great plugin!2020-05-31T00:33:22+05:30

Home Forums Core 2 Issues with this great plugin!

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello! Thanks for creating and supporting an amazing plugin!

I have 2 issues at the moment –

1 – The mobile site of my account is cut off on the right side, is there anyway we can fix this? See image: https://tinyurl.com/y7h8kk9f
    It displays perfectly on any other type of device

2 – Is there a way of zero balancing every Wallet order? On our website, the only way a user will get credit is from a refund. So If someone spent £100 with us and we had to refund £100 as a credit on their account, and they then spent the £100 from their wallet, on woocommerce orders it will show as a £200 income when we have only received £100 overall from card payments. We would like it to be more like

Example 1:
    Item = £100
    Wallet Credit = £100
    Order Total = £0

and

Example 2:
    Item £100
    Wallet Credit = £40
    Order Total = £60 (to be paid by card)

So it would show as a £0 order on WooCommerce and a £60 order respectively

Thank you 🙂

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by kitaj01.
    kitaj01
    Participant

I have fixed No.1 but No.2 is still an issue! I await to hear from you! Thanks!

Subrata Mal
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. We understand your concern but here we are assuming that the refunded amount is already paid by customer and WooCommerce will not include the refunded amount in order report.

kitaj01
    Participant

It wont be credited as a refund, It would be credited as a manual credit, e.g.

Terawallet > Terawallet > “Settings” button on user account

Enter an amount as a credit with a description.

Using this method I want WooCommerce to treat the order as a zero balance

Thank you 🙂

matt
    Participant

did you ever find a resolution to #2? We are also looking for a way to make the orders show $0 when the order was paid by wallet

mathanku
    Participant

Hi, I have similar issues with mobile, where the texts are cutting at the right side. How did you fix it?

dgraffham
    Participant

Hi, I’m having the same issues as the other people above, and see that there still isn’t an answer.

Is there a way for orders that are paid in full with the wallet, to show as £0.00 as the order total.
    As mentioned in the opening post it works perfectly for partial payments, but not for whole payments.

It’s impossible to correctly manage your sales without this feature, especially if you have thousands of orders.
    Which means I will need to find another plugin.

I’m hoping there can be a solution, it seems there are a few others looking for the same solution.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
WhatsApp